Now that the Data Protection Act 2018 is in force we have updated our subscription model. You can sign up to follow this blog by entering your email on the left. You can also withdraw your permission to receive our emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email you receive from us.


Wednesday, 27 June 2018

Moving To Or Within Dorset - School In Year Applications

An in year application for a school place is an application when your child is already of school age and wishes to transfer from one school to another.
This may be when you are moving to Dorset, moving house within Dorset, or requesting a change of school for any other reason.

You may make an in year application at any time of the year as there are no closing dates. In year applications will be processed no more than half a term in advance of when the place is required.

Make it clear on your application if you are applying from your current address or your new address. We can only base your application on a new address if you have given us appropriate evidence of this address.

For more information and how to apply for a school place go to https://www.dorsetforyou.gov.uk/school-admissions/in-year-application

Military families can contact Bovington HIVE to request a
free moving schools pack.(see below)
Tel: 01929 403185 or email bovingtonhive@armymail.mod.uk